Tuesday, December 22, 2015

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

December 22. 2015 6:25 PM


I have very exciting news that I wanted to share with you all and it's kind of obvious because of the title, but I'm starting a YouTube channel! I had a YouTube channel for a while now, but don't really upload videos anymore. When I did start my YouTube, I did a lot of Kpop related things from dance covers to music video reactions. I'm actually pretty embarrassed by all my pass videos, but will leave them up because I did work hard to make them back then. A lot has changed since the last time I posted in high school and wanted to start over with a new concept. I want to be able to work on all different types of social media platforms, so I want to really showcase my Fashion and Faith walk on YouTube. I also just starting vlogging and just posted up my first vlog. You can check it down below. 


Please, be patient with me because I'm just learning how to film and do video editing. This vlog is pretty shaky and blurry, but hey I tried. I filmed this on the day of my last exam and celebrated with some friends as we went ice skating! I love to ice skate and had a  great time trying to rid myself of all the stressed I went through during the semester. I hope to get my YouTube running smoothly by next year and hope you guys would subscribe. The link to my YouTube is here. Hope you enjoyed my video and God Bless! 




No comments:

Post a Comment