Thursday, August 11, 2016

BESTIE SUMMER LOOKBOOK 2016

August 10, 2016 2:29PM

                

Hey, Everyone! I know it's been awhile since I last posted and it was mostly due to school and then summer hit. And when summer hits my laziness kicks in extra hard, but trust me when I say I've been doing a lot. I just posted up my summer lookbook that I shot with my bestie Amy Yang. We have been friends since we were in diapers. I wanted to shot something more cute and kind of matching couple outfits, but I don't have a boyfriend, so what's better than having a boyfriend is a girlfriend!!! I've been loving matching best friend outfits that have been everywhere and I even have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to bestie outfits. If you want to check it out follow me on Pinterest at bethery-yang. If you haven't already watched my Bestie Summer Lookbook, then do it now!!!. Links to items or similar items are listed below. Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to leave your mark and comment/like/share/subscribe!

OUTFIT ONE: OPPOSITES ATTRACT 



ON ME:
Off shoulder top: H&M top
Black denim jeans: Forever 21 Jeans
Black Vest: Yesstyle Vest  
Sunglasses: Forever 21 Round Sunglasses

ON AMY:
Top: White Chiffon Tank
White denim jeans: Forever 21 Jeans
Light Grey Cardigan: Old Navy Duster ,
Sneakers:Classic  Chuck Taylor

OUTFIT TWO: STRIPES + MIDI




ON ME:
Top: Stripe Tee
Skirt: Pleated Midi Skirt 
Sneakers: Nike Stefan Janoski 

ON AMY:
Dress: Striped Midi Dress
Shirt: Forever 21 Chambray Top
Backpack: Faux Leather Backpack 
Sneakers: Light Grey High Tops

OUTFIT THREE: GOOD SPORT




ON ME:
Top: Black Tee

ON AMY:
Sneakers: Nikes

OUTFIT THREE: DENIM ON DENIM 




ON ME:
Top: Navy Tee

ON AMY:

Let us know which outfit was your favorite or if you want to pull off these looks with your own bestie. Hope you enjoyed this lookbook and look forward to my next post. Until next time God Bless. 











No comments:

Post a Comment